Auset Tinted Mineral SPF 40
A deliciously silky smooth gently tinted mineral SPF (works with most skin tones light to dark), broad spectrum spf 40 with ceramides, zinc oxides & antioxidants C & E. Amazing on its own or as a primer.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: PURPOSE:
Zinc Oxide 16% Mineral Sunscreen
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Use a water resistant product if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun • May stain some fabrics because of tint.
Shayla Boger Skin Therapy, LLC - Minneapolis, MN 55410 www.shaylaboger.com
* Bottle completely recyclable. Terra beauty product recycling offered in-studio at Shayla Boger Skin Therapy.