Wowe Tongue Cleaner — 2 pack
Write a review
Using a tongue scraper can help remove this buildup, as well as:
- Improve your sense of taste. Research suggests that using a tongue scraper twice daily can improve your sense of taste. Your tongue may be able to better distinguish between bitter, sweet, salty, and sour sensations.
- Improve the appearance of your tongue.Buildup of excess debris can cause your tongue to take on a white, coated appearance. Daily scraping remove this coating and prevent it from returning.
- Remove bacteria. Researchers in a 2005 study found that using a tongue scraper twice a day for seven days reduced the overall incidence of Mutans streptococci and Lactobacilli bacteria in the mouth. These bacteria types are known to cause bad breath and dentail decay.
- Improve overall health. Removing bacteria is key to preventing cavities, gum disease, and other conditions affecting the mouth. Tongue scraping can help clear these bacteria from the mouth, improving your tongue’s appearance and overall sensation.
- Reduce bad breath. Although tongue scraping can’t replace brushing your teeth, scraping may do some things better. Researchers in 2004 found that scraping was more effective than brushing at removing odor-causing bacteria.